The Liebster Blogger Award is for small or new bloggers out there to gain recognition as well as to grow their readership. It is similar to a chain letter where nominated bloggers, nominate a few others and so on.
I feel so privileged to have been nominated not only once, but three times for The Liebster Award. Thank you to Nooraina at Pretty and Real , Gayyemko and Rachel at Reality to Rachel . It’s an honour to have been selected for the award by all of you, so thank you for sharing me in this experience. Receiving the award has really motivated and encouraged me to continue writing, publishing and working on my blog to make it the best it can be. I hope I can now provide the same experience for some of my favourite new bloggers too.
My Favourite Blog
My favourite blog is Gala Darling . She promotes self-love, self-discovery and great advice for women across the world. She empowers, motivates and encourages me to continue pursing my love of blogging and helping people with their journey of self.
10 Facts About Me:
– My favourite animal is dogs – I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrior called Charlie
– I’m studying a BA Hons Fashion and Costume degree
– I live with my boyfriend, Sam, in our perfect little flat
– My passion is health and fitness and I hold 4 Powerlifting world records
– I hate horror films – complete wimp
– My childhood involved me having an unhealthy obsession with One Direction *cringe*
– I haven’t drunk any alcohol in a year, and before that hardly drank either!
– My house is filled with plants, because I love them – my bonsai tree is my little baby!
– I hate going to the cinema and would rather be in my PJs at home for a film night cuddled up with my boyfriend and doggy!
– My favourite food is a home cooked Sunday roast dinner and anything which involves Galaxy chocolate – *drools*
As I have been nominated three times, I have chosen some of each of the bloggers questions to answer about myself:
What do you like about blogging?
I have always wanted to share my passion of Health and Fitness to help empower and inspire women to encourage them to ditch restrictive dieting mind sets and instead live to their fullest potentials. Blogging gives me the perfect platform to do this to reach as many people as possible.
What is the hardest thing you have ever done, or the biggest obstacle you have faced in your life?
Throughout my teenage years I had a very unhealthy relationship with food which led to an eating disorder at the age of 14. This was a tough time for me, but through this I found my passion for lifting weights, feeling strong and fuelling my body to her best potential.
What are 3 of your future goals?
Grow my blog along with social media accounts, help as many people as possible overcome unhealthy habits and learn to love themselves and get some sponsorships or collaborations.
What is the scariest thing you have experienced while traveling?
Sam and I were in Koh Samui driving on our moped during a really bad storm and there was a buffalo on the side of the road which charged at us!! Scary!
Name the top 3 most beautiful beaches you have visited:
Koh Samui, Turks and Caicos and Barbados!
What is the best book you have ever read?
Light Is the New Black by Rebecca Campbell – very motivating, inspiring and empowering!
What quote inspires you most?
“We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are”- Max Depree
Where are you from?
Lancashire, England UK.
If you can give one advice to someone who wants to start a blog, what advice would it be?
Don’t give up, keep going because the views will go up eventually!
What are the 3 things you cannot live without?
Family, Food and Fun!
Now I have the chance to pass this award on to other new blogs which I love and feel suitable for the Liebster Award.
The blogs I nominate are:
Here are the 11 questions for the blogs I have nominated:
- Why did you become a blogger?
- What blog post you have written is your favourite and why?
- Where do you get the most blog traffic from?
- What is your blogs mantra?
- If you had a spirit animal, what would it be?
- What is your favourite food?
- Where are you from?
- Where is your dream holiday destination?
- What quote best suits this time of your life?
- Imagine your dream life, what would it look like?
- What could you do or change to get you there?
The Official Rules of the Liebster Award
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- For the 2017 Liebster Award, I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This is optional, but if you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about yourself.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply include the link below to the official rules website.)
- Select 11 questions for the individuals/blogs you nominated.
- Inform the people/blogs that you selected of their nomination for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
I congratulate all nominees!
Please continue to share this wonderful experience and help others to grow and progress…