Why can’t we have our freak shake and drink it too? I have created a healthier version of the outrageous freak shake phenomenon, which is packed with protein, healthy fats and of course Jim Buddy’s Donuts. The average ordinary freak shake will clock up around 2,000 calories. But here I have created one that tastes just as good with LESS THAN 350 CALORIES!
· 1 Jim Buddy’s Peanut Butter Donut
· 1tbsp Organic Peanut Butter
· 250ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
· 1/4tsp Xanthan Gum
· Light Squirty Cream (12g)
1. Place the 25g Protein Power in a blender along with the Almond milk and Xanthan Gum. Blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Heat the 1tbsp of Peanut Butter up in the microwave for 20seconds. Drizzle half of this down the inside of the mason jar.
3. Pour the blended shake into the mason jar.
4. Top with Squirty Cream and the rest of the melted peanut butter along with the Jim Buddy’s Donut!
This shake is a healthier and less calorie dense option than regular shake but should also be consumed alongside a healthy balanced diet.
Fancy an extra special treat this weekend without going off track? Try this recipe it won’t disappoint! If you are feeling extra naughty you could also top with Reece’s or extra peanut butter!
Tag me in your posts on Instagram if you give this Freak Shake a go!
You can read my full review of the Jim Buddy’s Donuts here.